Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012 #2742
Bob Magnuson

Default Re: Love Nest for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I'm curious as to how many posters here live in a $1 million ranch like this one. Would it break your heart for Cyndi to have to sell it to generate attorney fees and for her to have to buy a smaller house? My money says that there will be NO significant money spent on lawyers now.
Mr. Pauly, we'll have plenty of towels ready for you to wipe all the egg off your face, when the time comes that fact proves you wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi has her husband right where she wants him. She can collect loot from her website and she has the reputation as a loyal wife. One of her problems is the loss of his $1,000 per month social security check. She can get enough loot out of the ranch to offset that. This beats the hell out of finding a job at her age and working for a living.
Loot, loot, social security, swindle, liar, working for a living.

By Jove, I think we have the answer to our recent question, "Why, Don, do you attack Cyndi Steele with such vicious persistence?" Envy. Envy of those who live some "comfortable" life with abundant financial resources.

If that conjecture of ours is inaccurate, please correct with your "why" explanations, 'K?