Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012 #2758
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! I read the link that you provided, but it is bedpan changing 101. I presume that even Nursing Assistants, as we call them here, would know that. We were talking about stroke damage at the post graduate level.
It doesn't matter if it's infant school level or professor level - fact is, thrombolytic therapy dissolves blood clots. You triad to claim that nothing would get shut of them once they were present.

Quote:
BTW, it is TOTALLY impossible for you to understand this case until you have read the entire trial transcript and the sentencing transcript. The Judenpresse frequently did not publish important parts. There are several reasons. Incompetence is the usual one but occasionally they do not publish because it makes the government look bad.
I don't care what trial transcripts say. That's for those with legal minds to pick over and pull to bits. After all, I can lay my hands on a transcript that tells me weapons inspector Dr David Kelly (after warning his family that he intended to tell the world that Iraq had no WMDs, that Blair had no justification to invade Iraq and that he would be killed for saying so) took 228 co-proxamols, covered himself in bruises, lay in the middle of a remote field and slashed his wrists. (Ambulancemen at the scene didn't see any blood, BTW) I can show you a court record that claims this was suicide.

No, my issue is with the things you have presented here as fact when they are opinion.

Cindy is a gold digger. Your evidence is that when she caught him playing away, she was gong to divorce him and take the lot. I accept your label of gold digger, even though I disagree. That's a woman wanting to punish her man for shitting on her. That's typical woman behaviour and nothing unusual. I should know, I've been one all my life. I like to think and say that I wouldn't do that, but if it came down to it and he hurt me enough, would I? Maybe. Thing is, Cindy knows what he loves the most or what is dear to him and decided to go for that as punishment.

Now, IF she were a gold digger in the traditional sense of the word, she has the perfect opportunity here to scalp every last penny he has. He has been convicted of trying to kill her. There ain't a court in the land that wouldn't be glad to strip him of everything he has. You're not telling me that the odd £50 from a donator is worth more than taking everything he has.

Next, you're stating that his heart attack caused a clot in his brain and sent him doolally. Can I see the MRI scan? Can I see the hospital records that state if and when he was given thrombolytic drugs? Can I see the statements from people who actually know him well stating that he is a roll and butter and has been since his operation? Nobody who knows him says he is mad.

Funny thing is, he had cancer. If he had chemo or radiation, there is a recognised illness known as "chemo brain" that they warn you about prior to having the therapy. It really does affect the brain adversely and can last for quite some time. People have successfully used it in defence cases (dunno about attempted murder, though.) If you wanted to play the mad card, you would actually stand a chance with that, rather than a one-in-a-million, virtually unheard of clot-on-the-brain.

Everything you present as evidence of insanity has another explanation. The only thing I have a problem with is the letters to his girlfriend from prison. Everything else is circumstantial.

Quote:
Keep in mind that all of the eight or so Steele Went Crazy Believers on this thread are recovered Steele Cheerleaders. That includes me. The government was not exactly a saint on this trial but when compared to the liars in the Steele camp, they look like one. My main complaint with them is that they also know that Steele is crazy and allow him to rot in prison.
Again, it's your opinion that he is crazy. Not an established fact and calling people silly or fools doesn't help your case any. It just makes them switch off.

Anyway, I'll leave you to it because this is just going round in circles. Hopefully something new will surface that will convince me one way or the other.