View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2016 #64
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
..Fred Streed supports Will Williams and Kevin Strom,
Johnny you silly fucking troll, you've already been called out for your shit stirring and lying on that issue. My position on that issue hasn't changed. If you have any questions you have two options. Option #1, furnish me with your real identity; drivers license, address, social security number or equivalent, names and addresses of any family (I realize you won't be able to do that on your paternal ancestry, but gimme what you have), place of employment if any, vehicles including plate numbers and state from which it was issued (Alabama or wherever you get your pay check from), copies of any tax returns you have filed, phone numbers, and at least 3 White Nationalists known by members of this forum who will vouch for you. Option #2, get off of your lazy ass and read my posts where I have answered those fucking questions about a hundred fucking times already.

Bottom line, you goofy bastard, you are a troll and you can go fuck yourself. That is assuming you like pussy, which I doubt.