View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I am not a christian.

I'm not a Muslim or a Satanist, either

If I was leading an army that conquered Europe, I'd level every christian structure that fell into my hands, and erect a shrine to myself on each site.

Christian churches are not symbols of the West or of the Occident.

Christian churches are symbols of the Jews' conquest of Europeans.

In fairness to the Mohammedan shitskins, France fully participated in Merka's first Gulf War clusterfuck, and France is fully participating in Merka's current clusterfucks in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

You're going to abet Israel's stooge?

Then reap what you sow.
Sorry pal , I think you're a bit too over-sensitive when it comes to this topic ..

I do not "abet Israel's stooge" at all . .

Yes , it's true that France participated in the Middle Eastern wars . .

But it's a game by the NWO anyway. .

The NWO lets the West fight its wars in the Middle East to de-stabilze the region . .

A good side-effect from this is that they in turn have the justification to load Europe with 'refugees' from that area . .

Yet . . I oppose Muslims on European soil . .

And . .churches symbol of the jews' conquest of Europe . .?

Like I said , I'm not a Christian but . .

a ) no matter where on stands on Christianity , churches / cathedrals are still a product of European ingenuity . . The jews had nothing to do with their building up . .
b ) I still fail to see how Christianity is exactly supposed to be 'jewish' . . The jews rejected Jesus , even had him killed . . How 'jewish' does that make Christianity . .?

Oh , and I know Jesus was of jewish descent himself ( he was born in the Israelite tribe of Judah ) but he detested the jews . .

A 'self-loathing jew' if you will . . As seems to be the case for many involved in Christianity . . First jews then believing-Christians . . ( starting with Jesus himself )

View it as you will , I still see the main focus on the colliding Occident - Muslims , no matter the circumstances . . And . . the Muslims truly seem to make the equation "Christianity = Occident / Europe" . . These people still seem to be butt-hurt about the Crusades . .