View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2019 #318
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Yeah you personally name me "pro-jewish", because naming directly a "jew" can be considered a violation of forum rules. Such a coward and pharisaic tactics.
There's nothing cowardly about it. I called you a "pro-jewish propagandist" because you spread clumsy pro-jewish, anti-white propaganda on this forum. I don't know what ethnic group you belong to, and frankly I don't care. You say that you're a half-Croatian, half-Serbian nutjob who hates his Serbian heritage? Whatever, dude. It doesn't make any difference to me.

Quote:
The only difference between them and you is debates "Putin' feet are salty" vs "Putin's feet are sweety".
Your obsession with Putin is both funny and pathetic. You really hate that the Putin administration has defeated the jews' foot soldiers of the Islamic State and foiled the jewish coup attempt against Syria's legitimate, anti-zionist president Bashar al-Assad, don't you, Raisin?

Quote:
Should we trust you? As if you were not in rage of impotent wickedness when you face views above your low intellectual level.
I'll let our readers decide for themselves which one of us has the best arguments (and which one of us is literate).

Quote:
And I'm asking in tenth time: don't careers of "rainbow" flag support the rights of fags? At best they can be neutral for lgbt scum, but they necessarily support fight against racism, stand for rights of migrants. The mentioned oldfag granny can be personally straight, but she fights for destructive goals against the White race.
You still don't get it, Raisin – or, most likely, you pretend not to get it. It doesn't matter whether or not that elderly woman is a lesbian or an LGBT supporter, because that's not why the police assaulted her. She was assaulted because she took part in a protest against the country's anti-French, jew-controlled government.

I support people who oppose the destructive jewish agenda, especially when many of them openly call out the jews and identify Macron as an anti-French jew-puppet. And again, the fact that you've posted a couple of pictures of rainbow flags doesn't prove that the yellow vest movement is an anti-French LGBT movement.