Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2015 #558
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
"Tastes good! More slob, please!". Had to cough away a genuine laugh on the bus.
(slop)...

Quote:
Really appreciated the Kupelian book. He deals with basically all of the important issues, but leaves out the racial and Jewish aspect of it, where Mr. Linder is perfectly fit to fill in the empty spots. This book is basically what millions of American Christians believe, I'd wager.
The petty right, let's call them, is congenitally unable to be honest about anything. Because that's what it's adult children want, I guess. Whatever the whites/right views jews are currently allowing transmitters to shed, the Founders are conformed with, factual reality be damned. So the Founders become, for example, individualists when in fact they were racists. But Little Man doesn't read - he's a baitfish, he does what baitfish do: puts on a tshirt and swims in a circle. Mass conservative burghers, alt-Little People, simply can't be dealt with one by one, rather they must be purchased wholesale by buying or threatening their leaders. The jews know how to do it, but it would work for any group. All the high fine words are forever on the lips of the professional conservative, but in practice they yield to semitically determined factual lies every single time. This is what makes conservatives like Kupelian contemptible, and worthy of the most derisive nicknames we can derive. But of course we prefer to deal with the organ grinder rather than the dancing monkey, so we mock his boss Suckpoop Joe Farah, tool of the jews.

Quote:
With the truth added to it, it is an excellent audio book for the average cuckservative, if they're open minded enough (a much more rare quality than you'd think going by Jewish media propaganda, as they always propagate for being 'open-minded' to fags and foreigners, that isn't really 'open-mindedness', that's brain-washing. Open-mindedness is about being open to the opposite of the media message, I believe).
Most conservative books follow the same pattern as Kupelian's. They're quick, shallow, superficial. They string a few quotes and examples, figure out a semitically safe bottom line, run on to the next area. But I will give him credit for the After The Ball stuff- I had not heard of that before this book, and it's very useful in explaining to people who Big Queer operates, although of course we need to insert the part about the mass media not being some neutral machinery all have access to.