View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2006 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Thanks, Alex! We needed to know that you got out of print publishing. I'll talk to Glenn about putting together an issue, concentrating on the current hot-button issue of the non-White invasion of the U.S., and it won't take until June 30th to get it printed and distributed. I used to be editor of Ben Klassen's Racial Loyalty tabloid back in 1988-'89 and know how to put together a tabloid in a couple of weeks. There will be a thread devoted to submissions of artwork and articles but the talent will be gathered off the board and given deadlines. You can concentrate on writing and doing whatever else you think is best and leave this light work to me and Glenn and all the others who are biting at the bit. We'll pull it together for you and you'll like what you see. There are plenty of capable organizers and leaders. They simply need to be pointed toward the enemy and given something to do.
Good news! I don't want all the contributors to be disappointed. I fully support you Will in getting together TAA4 and it looks like we can pass it by Alex once it's ready for print for his blessing. However, we need to pull all that subscription stuff and make the readers know that from now on it will be published if at all on an ad hoc basis. I can totally understand why Alex doesnt want to worry about keeping track of subscribers and it's really not worth the time and trouble for any of us. But let's give the contributors a great issue that they can be proud to receive and distribute!

I hope Will can get some of these former NA talents like Jenab and Hadding to chip in too considering that their skills have languished since being shown the door elsewhere.

Let's git er done!