View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2007 #13
Victates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Amazing, I could have gone to see him and hear him speak!

I'm sorry and sad to say Europe is generally lightyears behind the USA in the racial and especially the jewish questions, in my opinion because we don't have something similar to the Bill of Rights and especially the First Amendment.
The works of Prof Robert Griffin are indeed a worthy topic to hack through.

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/

An expert of the Jewish Problem and similar 'Diapsora Peoples' is Kevin MacDionald whose work ought to be linked into.

After receiving a Masters degree in evolutionary biology, he received a Ph. D. in Biobehavioral Sciences at the University of Connecticut. His dissertation focused on behavioral development in wolves and was done under the direction of a suspected kike Benson E. Ginsburg.

Mac Donalds work then got far more interesting in discussing the roots of the Jewish Problem that manking faces including his famous tome that I read in the UK; A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy (1994), Separation and Its Discontents: Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism (1998), and The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements (1998).

As a wandering anthropologist, a trek through MacDonalds published work has been of great satisfaction and worth adding to your armoury against the Jew.