View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2008 #815
ced smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
It may be a consequence of pride, and that’s what I’m saying.
Pride does not give rise to hatred; fear does; most people know that. Mincing endlessly over this issue shows how far you're prepared to go to protect the big lie.

Quote:
Depends on how you define equal opportunity. Being up against several opponents on lone's own is usually not having an equal opportunity, as I see it. In the case of me against you beautiful people is may be, for sure – but that’s just because none of my opponents has got much to offer.
Paranoid fantasy! Equal opportunity needs no hairsplitting definitions thank you, rabbi. You are free to respond or not as you please. Why don't you just continue with this niggardly whinging?

Quote:
If you had read my post # 794 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=794 with more attention, you might have noticed the following (emphasis added):

Clear enough now?
this:

Quote:
They may consider that responding to your challenge is as miserable as setting it up (an opinion I do not share)
directly contradicts:

Quote:
...setting up this sick challenge – offering a money reward in exhange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings – you are displaying the kind of contemptible behavior...

...just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible.

and this is where we're at now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty
but I wouldn’t set up a public challenge promising a money reward to who shows me mass graves and remains of murdered human beings. And that’s not a matter of courage, it’s a matter of elementary human dignity. Setting up such kind of challenge is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

As I’m not making such idiotic claim, I would have no reason to set up such a challenge even if I had a mind as sick as yours.

No, Gerdes, it's because it takes a sick puppy like you to set up a challenge that goes like "show me a mass grave and a certain amount of remains of murdered people and you’ll get 100,000 dollars". No man with a minimum of human dignity and empathy would do that. Only a skunk like you would. Not even your "filthy greasy stinking rich jews" would sink to such levels of depravity. Only dog-shit like you would.

No, Mr. Gerdes. Your challenge is contemptible

It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the reward’s not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.
Very clear indeed, you're a mass of confusion.

Quote:
I see. Thanks for giving me further insight into your articles of faith. Or shall we call them superstitions?
A gaggle of rabbis will do what they can to stop digs at Treblinka; the wily rabbi indicated as much when he accidentally on purpose produced "physical evidence", as you like to call his word.

Quote:
Barking I usually leave to your barking-mad brother-in-spirit Gerdes. Where am I supposed to have barked up the wrong tree before?
What a laugh you are, Jew: by mistaking hatred for pride then mistakingly asserting that pride gives rise to hatred you bark like a dog up the wrong tree. Then there's Elton the tantrumic cream poofta, for another quick substantiation.

Quote:
Do you have a problem with religious attitudes? I definitely have, but you shouldn’t – after all you’re clinging to what can only be called a faith.

And shouldn’t that be "indignation", by the way?
Non sequitur: Jew religio/instinct finds most White things repugnant, this subjectivity is a clear indication of the incubus on your mind.

No, indignance is what I meant. Your correction tool having trouble again, Genius? Did it OK "lone's own"?

Why don't you call it narrow minded and suggest it shares that commonality with me again?