View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010 #5
Celtic_Patriot

Default Bolln has already gotten the Edgar Steele, Faurisson, treatment.

Bollyn has already gotten the Edgar Steele, Faurisson, treatment. He's been physically attacked and falsely accused.

Christopher Bollyn at the Cook County Court in August 2006.

Rather than discuss my plight, CNN most unfairly tried to smear me as an anti-Semite on the Paula Zahn show the night before my trial was scheduled to begin. The Chicago Tribune and Daily Herald (local newspaper) ignored the facts and gave me the same treatment. Although I had appealed to then Senator Barack Obama, my Congressman, and every member of the Illinois Supreme Court for judicial fairness, not a single word of response came from any of them. (I sent a bound document of some 150 pages to each justice on the Illinois Supreme Court in my effort to obtain a fair trial.) Most telling was the response from organizations that are supposedly dedicated to supporting the free speech rights of journalists. Although I contacted every single one of them, not one responded or offered assistance.

How can it be that an American journalist is brutally attacked by undercover police at his home - in front of his 8-year-old daughter and wife, TASERed while restrained in handcuffs and unable to move a finger, with one 200-pound man kneeling on the temple of his head and another on his back, and has his arm broken - and not a single newspaper, television station, or journalist organization is concerned? This was just the beginning of the price I have paid for my writing about 9-11, but this is why Dr. Sabrosky's revelations are so important to me. Maybe, God willing, my family will finally be able to go home again.

The Bollyn kids in their yard. The heavily armed three-man undercover tactical squad - who refused to identify themselves - invaded the Bollyn home, attacked, handcuffed, and then TASERed Bollyn on the spot where the lawnmower is seen. The loss of their family home has been very hard on the Bollyn kids.

Bollyn at the Axis for Peace conference in Brussels, November 2005

During the 9-11 Truth Tour in Europe in May-June 2005 (funded by Jimmy Walter), I was the only person who spoke about the evidence of Israeli involvement in 9-11. I was also the only person on the tour who was censored because my thesis was so controversial. In Vienna, Jenna Orkin from New York succeeded in keeping me from speaking by threatening Jimmy Walter and the local promotional agency that the whole Vienna show would be shut down if my "anti-Semitic" views about 9-11 were expressed. Orkin had tried, unsuccessfully, to keep me from being part of the European tour. I have been excluded from most so-called 9-11 truth events because my research has yielded findings of fact that were unacceptable for those who organized the events. Israel was a sacred cow. To blame Israeli intelligence for 9-11 was absolutely taboo.

Please see references.

References

1. Bollyn: 2010 Archives
http://www.bollyn.com/9-11-archive-2010

2. "Was 9/11 a Mossad operation?"
Alan Sabrosky on The Kevin Barrett Show of March 30, 2010
http://noliesradio.org/archives/14342

3. "The Complicated Faces of Anti-Semitism" by Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Salem-News.com
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/m...emitism-as.php