Full Thread: Letters
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

[X] wrote:

Hey,

I was actually looking for theory's on why Sigmund Freud is and always was wrong and, from google, I was lead to your website and started reading a post, not even knowing what your website is (your slogan is 'no jews, just right'). I actually found the comments interesting (considering I don't believe in what you believe lol) and extremely intelligent.

I don't usually email websites, especially one's like yours, but I just want to say...I don't really know how to say it or what I want to say, really... I guess I just hate Sigmund Freud so much (not because he was jewish but because he was a stupid, self righteous jerk who ruined so much in society.. again, not because he was jewish lol). I was just wondering, do you think that he only had those beliefs BECAUSE he was jewish and all jews are evil? I want to know if that is what you think, I'm just curious is all. I think he was like that because he was a dick and his own agenda was to be famous and respected and he often misjudged people to further his own stupid career. Lotsa people are like that, and not all of them are jews. I know so many selfish people. I'm not saying that I'm right, I'm just saying that everyone is a jerk and selfish in their own way, even Freud, even me, nobody's perfect (that doesn't excuse freud's actions)... I'm curious on what your beliefs are, I just want to learn and not judge and I don't really want to believe what you believe, but I like learning and I just hope that this all makes sense. I also hope that I haven't offended you in any way, I was just impressed on what I read about Freud (on your website, crazily enough lol), as hard as that is for me to admit! And really, I'm just saying thanks.

I'm sure you won't read this, and if you do you read it, you'll probably just think I'm a jerk or a stupid idiot. But I'm actually a huge Hitler buff (but I don't believe in what he did, I just find him fascinating, I dunno why he's so fascinating).

I am contemplating sending this, I just don't want you to think this is hate mail in any way, cuz it's not!. Just because I believe in something different than you do, doesn't mean we can't...I dunno, get along? Not that we're friends or anything...Well, you only live once, so I might as well send it. Thanks for listening.

[name removed]

[X] - sorry for the delayed response.

The best short answer I can give you is: read "The Ordeal of Civility" by John Murray Cuddihy, that will answer your questions.

Amazon.com: Ordeal of Civility: Freud, Marx, Levi-Strauss, and the Jewish Struggle With Modernity (9780807036099): John Murray Cuddihy: Books Amazon.com: Ordeal of Civility: Freud, Marx, Levi-Strauss, and the Jewish Struggle With Modernity (9780807036099): John Murray Cuddihy: Books

In short, jews present their own racial-cultural defects as general psychological (Freud) or economic (Marx) problems, to which they offer universal, pseudo-scientific solutions. But inevitably these jewish 'geniuses'' solution serve only to empower their racial group, and to wreck the nation jews reside in. To wreck the nations created by their competitors (white men). Just look around and see how well jews are doing and how poorly the west is doing.

Also, read or reread chapter two of Mein Kampf.

All we ever hear in the media and in school are that jews are the good guys.

What if that's not the case?

What if they're the bad guys?

What if white guys, Germanics (Aryans, white men, Europeans), are the good guys?

Maybe the reason you find jews owning the mass media is so they can flip reality on its head...and promote racially and personally destructive, anti-White garbage like Marxism and Freudianism.

Ya think?

Alex Linder