View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2005 #9
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
I have no love for either set of shitskins. However, I do have to admit, I greatly enjoy hearing reports that niggers are complaining about mexishits taking over "their" neighborhoods and pushing them out. Nigger flight??!! Now, THAT is too damned good! It gladdens my lil'ol' racist heart to know that niggers are resentful of the latest affirmative shitskin group that threatens their privileges, and that niggers get to finally feel what it's like to lose their communities/hoods. I think it's only fair that niggers finally get to experience some of the negative aspects of being "White," if you will.
If your enemy is a coalition, nothing will hurt him more than winning. That should have been in Sun Tzu's Art of War, but it isn't. Anyway, what I mean is, the more secure the muds feel in having Whitey licked, the less need will there be to tolerate the other groups in the ZOG rainbow coalition.

I'm thinking of an historical example, a political party, doesn't matter which. There was one faction in power, faction A, and like Whites today they were too inclusive, didn't want any confrontations, wanted everyone to have a seat at the table. So they were challenged by the more aggressive faction B in the party, which painted the party leader as the scapegoat for bad support in the polls, and painted faction A as oppressive when the opposite was true, just like with Whites today. This new, aggressive faction B got enough people to support them in a coalition that the old party leader lost his seat, and faction B and its coalition took over the whole board of directors. But when they had won, it turned out that a lot of people in this coalition had different ideas of how things should be run, and they bickered and fought among themselves. Meanwhile faction A bided its time, and eventually it came back to power, because faction B couldn't hold its coalition together.