Full Thread: Northwest
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2020 #14
Susan

I just do not agree with Whites giving up entire regions of this country without even a fight for goodness sakes. What are we made of these days???

As I posted before, the northern mountain regions in southern states are over 90% White and will stay that way if we move there and create communities. The year round weather is very nice, with none of the extremes you see out West or even the Northwest.

The winters are mild with cool to cold weather, rarely even light snows, rare tornado or flooding...certainly nothing compared to out West or Northwest. I wonder how many of you who have never lived somewhere where you can enjoy the outside all winter long can really appreciate how nice it is. No 6 ft. deep snow or snow drifts, no streets that cannot be traversed safely, no frozen engines or dead batteries, no being stuck inside for months. Just sayin'.

Nope, I'll visit the Northwest hopefully in my retirement, but I'll build my retirement house (or buy one) in Georgia, Tennessee or West Virginia.