Old February 10th, 2012 #197
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Harpham Disgraced White Nationalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Feds give Harpham max prison time for communicating with Rounder
Quote:
Federal prosecutors used Miller’s jailhouse letter and Harpham’s response — in which he said he might have Miller screen individuals as he looked for “someone to house sit for a while” — as one of the factors that “supports the imposition of a sentence that will maximize the time the Defendant is incarcerated and subject to judicial oversight.”
more at: Harpham’s White Supremacist Prison Pen Pal Thinks MLK Parade Bomber Was Set Up

ROUNDER'S RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE KIKE-ALIKE POSTING BY 8MAN:

If we follow 8Man's suggestion, then no WN should ever write to any other WN in jail offering finacial assistance or offering help in any way, because prosecutors might use the letter(s) against the jailed WN.

Does anybody else here agree with 8Man's suggestion ??

Frankly, I think he's just a plain old yellow piece of defeatist shit, too afraid of the JOG, to even write a friendly letter to a friend in jail.

What yaw'll think ??
Rounder is to be commended for writing the prisoners among us. Anyone who is arrested should expect their letters from jail to be published in the New York Times. That is what hung Steele with his steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girl friend. It is clear that Harpham lied to Rounder and abused him. According to the former he had an alibi and his father was going to testify to that effect. This was clearly a lie.

Harpham was guilty by his own admission. He is another horrible embarrassment to White Nationalism. We are fortunate that he did not bring the heat down on this forum due to his over 1,000 posts here. It would be nice if someone could go thru his posts and see if there were signs that he intended to do this bombing. Had I known that this was about to happen, I would have called the Famous But Incompetent myself.

This attempted bombing is far worse than the Steele attempted pipe bombing. Steele had an excuse, he had gone crazy from aorta surgery. Harpham was a cold blooded killer who would kill for petty political gain. In actuality, it would have been a horrible political loss even if he had gotten away with it. Dozens of innocent bystanders who were not necessarily Negro lovers were put at risk. In the Steele case, only his wife and nearby drivers were at substantial risk of death.

April Gaede and Pastor Baldwin have had their names dragged in the mud over this mess. VNN Forum now has the reputation for being the hangout of bomb makers. The Jews have had a field day. I would be honored to personally pull the trap door on Harpham's gallows.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 10th, 2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: typo