View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2019 #2
Sartt
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
lol . .

Adding to all my threads about stuff other races didn't even know before being exposed to "them Europeans" , how 'bout that ..?

Apart from not even having invented the wheel before exposure to "dem wicked Europeans" ( ) , they didn't even know roads . .

I suppose they simply made their way through the jungle cutting via machetes / bushknives everything which was in their way ( lianas et al . .) . .

One might say . . Road - - > sign of civilization , sign of a centralized state ( NOT that I'm in favor of a tyrannical government by using the term 'centralized state' , just pointing to civilization . . ). .
They had primitive tribal societies ( and before anybody says 'Ancient germanics also lived like that' , no . . They also had tribal societies but were not nearly as primitive as the negroes in Africa ; they had roads etc . .)

. . see the difference ..?

More people need to realize out of what primitive environment groids actually stem . .

. . no roads , no big collective , no wheels.

. . and some people still believe these are our equals.

And before people say "That was all long ago" , they don't seem to be able to deal with these things properly today . .

. . wow . .

- - -

. . sent from my cell phone via tapatalk . .

. . most ironically I'm 'on the road' while I write this

See ya

Canned Heat - On The Road Again [HQ]

You really are something else cold fire.
Lost Kingdoms of Africa 4 of 4 West Africa

Dhar Ticitt
http://www.afropedea.org/tichitt-civilization

https://daily.jstor.org/golden-age-timbuktu/

https://www.sciencealert.com/archael...dreds-of-years

Black Africans didn't have roads before colonialism?

NOR DID THE GERMAN BARBARIANS

TACITUS Germania
You realize Germany didn't have roads until the Romans taught them right?

https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~w...arbarians.html

It is a well-known fact that the peoples of Germany never live in cities and will not even have their houses adjoin one another. They dwell apart, dotted about here and there, wherever a spring, plain, or grove takes their fancy.

Their villages are not laid out in the Roman style, with buildings adjacent and connected. Every man leaves an open space round his house, perhaps as a precaution against the risk of fire, perhaps because they are inexpert builders. They do not even make use of stones or walltiles; for all purposes they employ rough-hewn timber, ugly and unattractive-looking. Some parts, however, they carefully smear over with a clay of such purity and brilliance that it looks like painting or coloured design. They also have the habit of hollowing out underground caves, which they cover with masses of manure and use both as refuges from the winter and as storehouses for produce. Such shelters temper the keenness of the frosts; and if an invader comes, he ravages the open country, while these hidden excavations are either not known to exist, or else escape detection simply because they cannot be found without a search.

In every home the children go naked and dirty, and develop that strength of limb and tall stature which excite our admiration

They have only one kind of public show, which is performed without variation at every festive gathering. Naked youths, trained to the sport, dance about among swords and spears levelled at them. Practice begets skill, and skill grace; but they are not professionals and do not receive payment. Their most daring flings have their only reward in the pleasure they give the spectators. They play at dice - surprisingly enough - when they are sober, making a serious business of it; and they are so reckless in their anxiety to win, however often they lose, that when everything else is gone they will stake their personal liberty on a last decisive throw. A loser willingly dis-charges his debt by becoming a slave: even though he may be the younger and stronger man, he allows himself to be bound and sold by the winner. Such is their stubborn persistence in a vicious practice - though they call it 'honour'. Slaves of this description are disposed of by way of trade, since even their owners want to escape the shame of such a victory.