View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2004 #12
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Something that is not mainstream and you have made up doesn’t count. If so then even though I am mainstream and don’t accept blacks and Jews then you would have to count me. Therefore it would be the same as what you are doing.

No it isnt.You worship a Jewish "god".I honour the Aryan Germanic gods.Your religion is multicultural and the churches are actively involved in combatting racism and working for a multicultural society.My order is Folkish and only accepts Aryans and we are the enemies of multiculturalism.

Paganism/Atheism has just as many or dare say more Homosexuals, Jews and Anti-whites as Christianity unless you have the Trademark on True Atheism/Paganism.

My order has none of these and we are growing.

One standard for the Jews another for everyone else.
What I cannot understand "Doctor" Martinowitz is why you have not contributed to my thread "The archetype Aryan sun god as the origin of christianity" in the Civil Forum? I am giving post after post of information which can be verified by anyone to demonstrate that all the details of the life of the fictional Jesus Christ are replications of a whole host of much earlier Aryan sun gods and heroes.Whats the matter? Have you no defence?