Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2010 #1025
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I had to change browsers to be able to post because explorer would not come to this site. It kept saying something about the network was not responding. When I did login and tried to post it acted like I was not logged in. I think you best check this sites security, some of your idiot members are playing with you and are not who they claim to be. SOMEONE does not want us to get Ed any support or an attorney. Many of you here make me sick. Kelsey comes over to talk to you and you treat her like some freak. Shame on you and the site administrator for even allowing those posts.
You want a blood sample Mr. Pauly??? Oppit, you have been opposed to helping from the first day I came over here. Some of you have some issues in the head.
Everyone had the same problem, couldn't access VNN forum for an hour or so. I tried on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers (mozilla, firefox, konqueror, and IE). Probably because Varg was doing maintenance just as he said.

As for Ed Steele's defense, I'm in for a hundred bucks just as soon as I figure out where to send it. I recently lost my job or it would be much more.

Last edited by Fred Streed; July 26th, 2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: browsers, not OSs