View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2008 #32
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reactionary View Post
The Inevitable Nigger--He's the one playing a role completely out of place or historical context, e.g. a character in a Shakespeare play.
Well, unless it's Othello that is.

One other thing I've noticed, in movies rather than the jewtoob, is the transmogrification of traditionally white characters into niggers, and the niggers usually tend to be Samuel L. Jackson for some reason. I've heard that in the upcoming Iron Man sequel, Jackson plays Nick Fury (agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) who as any old time Marvel comics fan knows is very much a WHITE character.

They did the same thing in the Daredevil movie a few years back by having DD's nemesis Kingpin played by a nig, when of course Kingpin was always WHITE in the comics. The nig wasn't Sam Jackson though.

Sam Jackson will be back, though, in the Spirit movie playing the villain Octopus who, once again, was WHITE in the comic series.

In "I Am Legend," the hero was played by nig Will Smith although in the original novel the hero was a white man. Will Smith improbably plays a negro biochemist, of all things, and the last man on earth (scary.)

Edit: I forgot to mention the most obvious change, the recent version of the t.v. series Kojak which had Ving Rhames (a nig) playing the title character. The only thing he has in common with Telly Savalis is they're both bald.

Last edited by Peer Fischer; October 22nd, 2008 at 11:38 AM.