View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2010 #17
varg

Hunter Wallace / Greg Johnson falling out.

Both accusing each other of (basically) what VNN had already said, proving Alex was right about both of them.

Read comments here:

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/..._right/#c96408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Wallace
Eventually, Greg Johnson sent me an email, and I spoke with him on the phone. He put me in contact with two other people in my area.

Of these two people who knew Greg Johnson, one considered him a good friend, whereas the other warned me about him. I was told to watch out and stay clear of him.

I took the warning under advisement, but after meeting Greg Johnson in Atlanta, I started counting him as a friend. I eventually went back to Atlanta where I met a number of other people.

From August 2009 until April 2010, I considered Greg Johnson a good friend. I talked with him all the time. He posted a ton of material from OD on TOQ Online.

In December, Greg Johnson had a falling out with Alex Linder and Jim Giles. I went to VNN Forum and on Radio Free Mississippi to defend Greg Johnson.

The charge was that he was a homosexual.

I knew immediately after speaking with Johnson for the first time on the telephone that he wasn’t a heterosexual. This didn’t bother me. I didn’t think his private life was any business of mine.

When Linder attacked Johnson as a homosexual, I said that he wasn’t one, and got embroiled in that fiasco on Johnson’s account. I denied the charge because technically he isn’t one:
he is just one of those people who swing both ways, more to the gay side than the straight side.
What? That is still gay. Quit trying to word it otherwise Brad. Alex and VNN were right, you were just to cowardly to admit it and attacked Alex for telling the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson

Big Yella wants it zapped because he is afraid that he has gone too far, said too much, and that there will be negative consequences for him not too far down the road. But that won’t work, because anything in cyberspace can be copied.

Don’t worry, HW, all you have to do to restore the confidence of your friends and associates is plead insanity again.

“What happened in my case was harmless, I said a few silly things on the internet, was taken to the hospital, took some pills, sat in my bedroom for a few months laughing hysterically, and that was the end of the matter. That was over two years ago."--HW

Yes, that will do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson

Determining Brad Griffin’s precise degree of involvement in hacking The Phora is academic, since even on Metal Gear’s (Varg: Kane123123) account, he is vicious and not to be trusted.

This has been a horrible experience. There is no joy in this cause.

The odd thing is that I believe that the root of this whole outburst is Brad’s guilty conscience. Yes, he has one. He feels bad about his role in wronging me and another completely innocent party, who was driven to the edge of homelessness when his stipend was diverted to Brad as a bribe for his betrayal. Having taken the 30 pieces of silver, Brad began to endure the torments of his conscience.

The craziness is manifested in in how he dealt with his guilt. Classic projection. He set about convincing himself that I am an evil and unworthy person. Hence the farrago of lies and poppycock he has posted here. He set about convincing himself that intellectuals are the problem, and his identity and convictions began to mutate into the faux populist/redneck that has been on display at OD since late June, when http://www.counter-currents.com/ went online.

Maybe I could have headed it off just by calling him and saying: “Brad, if it helps, I forgive you for your initial betrayal. I know you are weak and gullible and were being manipulated.” As for all the crap since then: forgiving that is quite another matter. At this point, I think he needs psychiatric care more than forgiveness anyway.

Folks, I feel sorry for the guy. He is obviously a troubled soul. I have to keep reminding myself of just how vicious he is, and how every act of pity to him is an act of cruelty against the innocent people he has damaged and will no doubt continue to damage.

I want to thank the people here who have provided me with documentation of Brad’s past misbehavior. Reading the threads on hacking The Phora was pretty chilling.
Even Brad's jewish pal kane123123 admits in that thread that Hunter played a part in the hacking of thephora members passwords.

What is Brads justification ? "So what? People on thephora were harassing my jewish friend kane123123. Anything that happened to the random innocent people whose passwords were hacked/ emails read & employers contacted got what they had coming to them (even though these weren't even the people who were harassing kane)"

Basically in Brads eye: Anyone who outs his jewish friend kane deserves to have their passwords hacked/their emails read/and their employers contacted. Not even just that but anyone who merely posted on the same forum as the people who posted kanes name deserved it too apparently!

He puts a jews privacy above whites.

He is no WN.

So yeah, we were right. All it took is a little tiff between the two and it all comes out, before that mum was the word.

Do the people who left VNN for O.D. (a website run by someone who hacked WNs passwords & is currently friends with jews) feel stupid yet? or was it because Alex criticized Johnson for being homosexual (Which apparently has also been shown to be true, yet again)