Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2013 #3502
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Self Professed Former Steele Cheerleader

I am a fully recovered former Steele cheerleader. This old post shows my recovery process. It is now clear that there was no entrapment. Fairfax went to the FBI long after he had installed the pipe bomb on Cyndi's truck. I had no idea at the time that Cyndi was a gold digging race traitor who wants her husband locked up in prison for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Thanks for the kind words. My first reaction was that Steele was framed. Bit by bit however, the weight of the evidence convinces me that he was entrapped as the result of serious brain damage from his aorta surgery. I fear that the government is not bluffing about having letters to the supposed Ukranian girlfriend and other corroborating evidence.

There are entire tribes of Negroes in the woodpiles of both sides of this case and they will not come out until trial . It does us no good to bury our heads in the ground like the proverbial ostrich. This tale is a tragedy from start to finish and a loser for both sides.

It is good for readers to go over the two or three of Steele's letters which have been posted here and you will see what I mean. My conclusions do not diminish the fact that Fairfax is a world class scumbag . He is one of the blackest Negroes in the government's woodpile. If the government had any decency, they would dismiss this case with prejudice and let Cyndi give her man the care that he needs.