View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2009 #1907
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

That won’t get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

will get our discussion on this forum going again, as Gerdes well knows.

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Gerdes aka "tfsfcsupporter" misrepresents my answers to his imbecilic "latest simple question" (also included in his last post on this VNN thread) and continues to run away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10927, now add up to 77. See my last post on the RODOH thread "Mr. Gerdes locates trash pits at Treblinka", # 10931 on page 10 , and continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes shows the RODOH audience what scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525).

Greg Gerdes is all bluff and no action.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; March 21st, 2009 at 08:34 AM.