View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2008 #8
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
RE: Roberto Muehlenkamp
Quote:
If that's what the candid audience thinks, this would say a lot about the candid audience's capacity for wishful thinking and their distance from reality. I hope for the candid audience that you're wrong about them.
I've been here for quite some time and you haven't, and it's obvious to me that you're struggling with what's really going on here.
It’s obvious to me that you’re a wishful thinker divorced from reality, but you should give our readers the benefit of doubt and assume that maybe they are not.

Quote:
Quote:
Ah, and what you just told me means that if you didn't think I'm making your ideology's case, you would ban me, right?
Again you insult the intelligence of our readers.
Actually that’s what you have been doing by claiming that our "White" audience would see me as making "their" case.

Quote:
Take a look at the ratio of posters to readers and then try to scrape up a speck of critical rational and a small light might go on. However, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
I doubt you would know what critical rationale is even if stepped on your foot, and I don’t quite understand what the number of readers has got to do with your statement implying that you would ban me if you didn’t think I’m making your ideology’s case. To be sure, 295 views to 25 replies on this thread as of 09.06.2008 14:35 hours GMT doesn’t look like your "White" folks are very interested in this discussion, but what are you trying to tell me? That you don’t ban me because the number of "White" minds I might get to think a little about their articles of faith is a small one?

Quote:
Quote:
And I thought this was an uncensored forum ...
This is the the closest to the uncluttered truth that you've come thus far.
So it seems, judging by your statement that points to this being the exact opposite of an uncensored forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm not banning you because you're actually proving our case to our candid audience.
Quote:
Quote:
Your hostility is taken note of. Isn't a moderator supposed to refrain from such hostility?
This is VNN dickhead, get used to it.
I have no problem with your showing that this is a place run and moderated by hysterical fanatics, on the contrary. It is you who should see a problem with that.

Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, thanks for showing that VNN and moderation on VNN are just what I thought them to be. This confirms Greg Gerdes' cowardice in seeking refuge here.
Gee willikers! Who wouda thunk! A biased moderator! God Damn you're a sharp one!
There’s nothing wrong with a moderator showing what side he’s on when participating in the debate. But when acting as a moderator you should not reveal any bias, otherwise you make it even more obvious that the "uncensored forum" thing is a joke. A forum where the moderator, acting in this capacity, tries to harass posters whose arguments he doesn’t like, is not exactly an uncensored one.

Quote:
Why not tell me about your mods you fucking hypocritical piece of shit?
You tell me about them, my friend. You show me where on the RODOH forum ( http://rodohforum.yuku.com/brodohforum ) a newcomer from any side is received by a moderator the way you received me after I thanked you for what I considered proper moderation practice. Exact quote with link to the respective post, please.

Quote:
It appears that you're too dim witted to see the difference between and honest debate forum and gagging on horseshit.
Actually I can tell the difference very well. Gagging on horseshit seems to be what takes place here when there’s no opposition, judging by what my friend Gerdes has produced. And siding with and protecting such gagging seems to be what moderation on this forum is about, judging by your intervention.

Quote:
At least you know where I'm coming from, unlike your intellectual hovel where truth is flushed the moment it appears.
I don’t know what you’re talking about, my friend. Any examples of "intellectual hovel" and "truth-flushing" from the RODOH forum that you can quote (with link to the respective post, of course)?

Ah, and what is it that you call "truth"? Is it facts supported by evidence, or is it whatever unsupported nonsense you’d like to believe in?

Quote:
Quote:
Muehlenkamp is a German name from the region of Westphalia. Roberto is my Christian name because I was born and baptized in Colombia, South America. They speak Spanish there.
They speak Spanish in Columbia? Do Tell!
I don’t think they speak Spanish in Columbia, but in Colombia they do.

Quote:
Quote:
What is your name, by the way?
Even if Roberto Muehlenkamp were your real name, and I don't believe that it is,
Want a scan from my German passport?

Quote:
I still wouldn't tell you mine because quite frankly I think that you're an asshole, not worthy of another post from me.
The feeling is mutual, and mine is even justified.

Quote:
I'd perfer to just sit back and watch Greg Gerdes carve you up some more.
Actually Gerdes is making a bloody fool of himself and showing again and again what a liar and charlatan he is, but if you think that’s carving me up, I’ll let you be happy with your delusion.