View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2008 #5
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
If you read Ron Paul's book, you can't help but see that he is arguably the most insightful man to run for President since Jefferson. However, people tend to get the leaders they deserve and America's collective character is undeserving of such men. Is Ron Paul correct about everything? I don't think so. But he is orders of magnitude above any other candidate in my lifetime.
I think Ron Paul showed what a grass roots campaign can do, he just had more support outside the US than in it.
I also think the Ron Paul fallout is a great example of why America is screwed and probably will always be. I thought it was a pathetic shame to see David Duke and Don Black have some message at the bottom of stormfront about what Ron Paul has to do to win. It's a good insight into the mind of the average american and how easily influenced they are.

I've recently started thinking about the Libertarian party and how it could be America's last hope. It has the potential to make inroads with the white masses, and it's actually been around long enough too. I just saw someone reading a Libertarian book on the bus, his opionion of Ron Paul was that he was a sell out to interested in Capitalism.

I think with Obama as president and the 4 years ahead waiting, the libertarian party would probably be the best bet for serious people looking to get involved in actual politics, as delusions of Rahowa is getting lame already.