View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2004 #17
Balrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glex
Bullshit, Shane. Utter bullshit.

If you didn?t know they had a preference for dark meat, you would give your left nut to spend one night with them. But now that you know, they suddenly become ugly? Bullshit.

It's not bullshit nigger, it's like this: I wouldn't date a white woman that fucked niggers. No matter how good looking she might be, or what kind of personality she might have, once she fucks a nigger she is tainted.

The reason is AIDS. Niggers are nine times more likely than white men to get AIDS; black women are 23 times more likely than white women (but then again that doesn't include white women that fuck niggers, they most likely have the exact same AIDS rate as black women). Once a white woman fucks a nigger she almost definitely gets AIDS, and if it isn't AIDS then it's some other STD.

Once white women go black they're too filthy to come back. I wouldn't fuck a white woman that screwed a nigger with YOUR greasy ape dick. You're right boy, once a white woman fucks a nigger she DOES become ugly. I can't look at one without thinking of AIDS.