Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2018 #1056
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Why the Jewish Rothschilds had to murder South Africa’s Stephen Goodson!

[Let’s take a look at the richest and most evil Jewish family on the planet, the Rothschilds. The British Govt, Royal Navy, Army and Royal Airforce are at the disposal of this super-rich family of Jewish filth. The British Empire is very possibly the result of British military power (most critically, the Royal Navy), operating on the basis of Jewish Rothschild ideas. The British go to kill and invade whomever they need to, and the financial spin-off is for the Rothschilds and other Jew scum.

I suspect this is how the entire Western world now works. The White soldiers go and kill whoever needs to be killed so that Jewry may run the economies of the Western world. The leaders, being the cuckolds and general spineless, worthless dogshit that they are, can’t run their own economies. So they have to lick Jew ass all the time. The ONLY white leader who actually ran his own economy was Adolf Hitler… and for that he and the Germans had to be destroyed and killed.

The Jewish Rothschilds are the people who created Israel. They also live in Britain and I suspect that anything the f*ck they want, they get. The British Police, army, navy, etc – will hunt down anyone they need to … in order that the Rothschilds and Britain may continue to have a “powerful economy”. But I must say even that is fading as Britain becomes non-white.

It is this family of filth who sent parcels to the 480,000 British Empire troops in 1901 thanking them for the work they had done in destroying the Boers of South Africa! We’ll return to this topic.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=10053