Full Thread: Hal Turner
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2009 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

[I now left this comment, which must be approved. His comments in, uh, black.]

Anybody even superficially familiar with what I've written would recognize that I've never supported social engineering in any form -- whether through forced association ("integration") or divide-and-conquer.

I didn't say you supported those things. You're against them, per your ideology, and what's more, I accept that you actually believe what you say you believe, which is not always the case with people writing about politics. Libertarians are typically too scared to write the truth about race, or even allow comments touching on that truth on their website - Karen DeCoster is one of a dozen examples. You dare to allow my comment because you have the protection of being black, so you can't be called racist for allowing the entertainment of certain facts.

One of the ironies of our situation is that the Regime ruling us can carry out both varieties of manipulation simultaneously.

True, but what matters is your repeating the patriotard NWO line and lie fed gulping goobers by snakeoil men like Alex Jones that races are only divided because of the government. You know well that without government, races wouldn't mix. Not much, anyway. And you might also know that would be best for both of our peoples - altho you, as one of the 'talented twentieth' would suffer compared to the other 19.

On the other hand, I've consistently supported secession and other forms of voluntary dissociation, whether individually or through communities of shared interest.

I believe you. But we both know that not one in 100 blacks will buy your libertarian arguments if it means giving up his welfare check. Mencken said Americans would choose a Ford over the Constitution every time - and he meant 100-IQ whites. How much worse for 85-IQ blacks. No, what's good for Whites, my concern, is complete and utter disassociation from blacks and the jews who sicced them on us.

Not being white, I wouldn't presume to speak on behalf of "Normal White America." Most white people I know, however, aren't incurably handicapped by ethnic insecurity, as "white power" collectivists would insist.

Ah, your inner liberal comes out. Do you realize that 85% of relocating Whites move to a Whiter area that the one they left? Are they all insecure, as you say? Or is their a better word for leaving the violence, noise and general stupidity that accompany 'minority,' particularly black and Mexican, influx? Are you, like DeCoster, going to tell me that Detroit is a product of statism rather than Africans?

I feel sorry for you, Herr Grigg. But not enough not to ship you back to Africa if I had the chance. With all due respect to your individual achievements, of course. As one who has been tripped, hopped on and ground into the asphalt by piggitos, I appreciate your reporting on the taserific set.