View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2016 #25
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
No threat there kid, it works out pretty good for me, you on the other hand, has already had his speech affected! Lol! You speak like a complete retard. I believe after seeing you calling the lady a cunt for having a opinion, may be the one in need of a shrink! No I doubt one could help you, you need shock therapy.

How's that going to hell and living a miserable life working out for you? Quit hating the world and yourself and playing internet warrior, we don't need children, we need men who are soldiers for the white race. Running women away shows you are not a member of anything but your own silly hatred. We need more of them dipshit!
Oh no may the good lard protect me and save me from the internet hard clown that runs around thousands of miles away from me in his soiled bed sheets while mumbling to his imaginary jew god.

You know I never called that idiot a cunt as you have been stalking me in the UK section and you have seen my explanation as has she.
It is also on this thread so anyone including your idiotic self can go take a look.
I also explained it to her on another thread when she went off crying about it.

You just keep worshiping your jewish child murdering god and running around in your soiled bed sheets.
Im sure there is medication available that will help diminish your delusions.

EDIT

Oh dear.
The nutter even thinks he is a dragon.
I know they have dragons in his bible but he actually thinks he is one and posted on this forum saying he is a dragon.
Quick call the men in white coats.
There is a dragon running around with a soiled bed sheet on its head.

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; April 17th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.