View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008 #781
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe
I asked "what is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you?" evasive gyration be empty rhetoric? Empty rhetoric is a meaningless catchphrase you often resort to.

The Mule faggot
Boy, looks like the bloodthirsty little thing is pissed at me. Must be her frustration at not being able to answer the questions I asked her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
is NOT a "proud" German
Depends on what standards you apply, baby. If being a proud German calls for hating Jews and kissing the Führer’s ass, then I’m not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
- he brags about some relative of his having fought for Gemany during the war - as though that gives his empty rhetoric the "cachet" of proof.
No, just because I’m very proud of that relative. And I note that be best argument you have against the evidence I have shown is lamely calling it "empty rhetoric". That’s the emptiest rhetoric I can think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:

Yet more pantomime. Look at the sheer volume of text from you in this thread; very "textbooky" dull it is too.

The Mule believes that the sheer volume of his nonsenical verbiage will somehow impress us;
No, but I’m sure that the sheer amount of evidence and arguments you refuse to address will show our reasonable readers how full of shit you people are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
and prove his argument.
The evidence being of the kind that has convinced criminal investigators, judges and historians, and in the absence of any substantial counter-arguments from my esteemed opponents, that’s an altogether appropriate conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
It does not even deserve the term "textbooky" - for that implies there's some actual intellect behind his repetitive screeds;
Actually what I’ve seen of EG suggests that there’s more intellect behind any of my posts than there is behind the sum total of what she has produced on any forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
when he's not busy trying to 'hondle' a contract with Herr Gerdes, by re-writing - very jew like trait it is.
I didn’t know there’s anything Jewish about giving a challenger the opportunity of turning a transparent hoax into a fairly honest challenge. And if there is, this only means that Jews can’t be all that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
This is closer to non interactive than non sequitur. Did you not see your own quote above my response, JewInARut? I can't believe you're still pretending this forum is somehow hindering you.

Yes, all this behaving as though we've got Roberta tied up in a basement somewheres, whipping him is getting old.
The bloodthirsty little thing’s capacity for delusional wishful thinking never ceases to amaze me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Wait, I'd best be careful with that statement - the imagery might serve to make Bobby Mule's imagination wander into weird areas
No, baby, I’m not the kind who likes rough stuff. If you have masochistic tendencies, then I’m afraid our romance has no future.