View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2008 #800
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Posted by 'Mule'

I’m not resorting to emotionalism, just expressing my opinion that offering a money reward in exchange for digging up the remains of murdered human beings is contemptible – even if you irrationally and piously believe that no such remains exist.

Why not Mule? Money should not matter - and rewards for capture, arrest and conviction of criminals are often offered.

The victims of crimes are distinterred all the time, in order to prove a murder has been committed - I can cite many cases of crimes being solved by digging up the body; as new technology comes up - dna, the like, to prove murder was indeed committted.

There was a recent segment on ABC's "48 Hours" wherein a woman had got away with killing two husbands, was working on her third husband as well as her own teenage daughter - for the insurance money - , when police became suspicious.

The court was approached and, based upon probable cause suspicion, the police were given permission to dig up the woman's other husbands. Turns out she poisoned them - and was doing the same thing to both her new husband and her daughter from the second husband. She used a good method, and were it not for new technology, she would have continued killing
Sorry, baby, but that’s as shitty an argument as I can think of. It is one thing to offer a reward or require dead bodies to be disinterred for the purposes of criminal investigation and criminal justice. It is quite another to offer a reward and require dead bodies to be disinterred in order to make believe that the reward’s not being claimed sustains the articles of faith of a bunch of fanatical crackpots claiming that no dead bodies exist. The former is legitimate, the latter is contemptible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
jews refuse to allow the digging up of hoax remains, they base it on some obscure talmud law - but it's convenient when it comes maintaining the lie;

yet today, the jewish families of murder victims do routinely allow disinterment if it means the murderer of Sammy or Sarah will be brought to justice

So, this is the excuse you are going to use in order to get out of the deal; thinking to save face. Use of a ridiculous jewish superstition about "disturbing the dead"
Unless you can explain what disinterring the remains of people murdered at Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka sixty-five years after the event, with all killers dead or about to die and those who could be captured having been sentenced by West German courts long ago (on the basis of evidence other than physical remains, by the way – talk about how indispensable assessments of physical evidence are in criminal justice), I’d say you again forgot to think before writing.