Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2014 #84
Robbie Key

Since you seem a bit oriented to WW2-stuff as of now, if you'd like to dwelve deeper into what a corrupt man and sellout FDR was, you could perhaps read Curtis B. Dall's My Exploited Father-in-Law. It's about 130 pages so it should be fine. I think the insider perspective of this book could offer some genuine insight.

Quote:
Curtis Dall is most well known in recent times for his book My Exploited Father-in-law, in which he speaks of his ex-father-in-law, and his relationship with, as he saw them, the corrupt power of the banking elite of the time. In reference to the Great Depression of the 1930s he states: "Actually it was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money-Powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of the supply of call money in the New York money market."

Dall's short memoir adds little to the history of the New Deal and skips over his relationship with Anna. Eleanor Roosevelt's and Anna's correspondence reveals that they loathed Dall, who admitted to be on acerbic terms with Louis Howe and other FDR advisers. The title My Exploited Father-in-law refers to Dall's belief that sinister forces, represented in part by Howe, Bernard Baruch, Louis Brandeis, Felix Frankfurter, and Henry Morgenthau, manipulated FDR in the service of the "Godless Dictatorship" of the "One-Money-One-World-Super State"
Curtis_Bean_Dall Curtis_Bean_Dall

PDF: https://ia600401.us.archive.org/23/i...n-law/dall.pdf

Last edited by Robbie Key; December 14th, 2014 at 12:00 AM.