Full Thread: Kevin Harpham
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2011 #92
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You have evidence Chain "moved in with Joe Snuffy"?

Post it now, if you do.
No, i never did, despite his public proffer on VNNF--nor have i ever been to his home, Alex.

I also don't know JimInCo, though I recall very, very clearly his offer to provide Podblanc something like hundreds [edited from "thousands" -Craig] of hours of internet video which would be a treasure trove for Podblanc. I reminded him several times of his offer, but never received the vids. Agis would remember this, and Byron Jost knew it too. This was early 2007; few were good at snagging vids, You Tube was just two years old, having been purchased by Brin and Page maybe a year earlier. (I am following your and others' posts on this matter in another VNNF thread too, Alex).

April is correct in post #51 ot the other thread. The owner of the 28,000 acre WY ranch where I was visiting/working got a little spooked by it all. Sheriff Becker of Douglas, WY, kept telling people to "look at my website" -- so kind of like the incarcerated nog Todd van Biber laughed about who was going to get himself "5 internets" when he got out-- Becker was in above his head concerning the net. It had to be explained to him that I don't even currently have a website. The owner's dad had been a WY legislator in the late 1930's who, like Lindbergh, had not been particularly anti-Hitler, to say the least. Sheriff Becker, though kind of anti-fed, still hinted to the owner that my being there might surely be bad for his rep. ADL fed para-military monied trainees, scaring whitey from organizing for his interests coast to coast!

Anyway, Becker reportedly stated that the FBI said I wasn't wanted...but that didn't prevent the FBI from flashing a "angry looking photo" of me to the woman of the house, and asking if she knew me. She said I am "a harmless old guy who walks with a cane." The FBI went back to Denver without a warrant or search. From what I heard, they did interview the woman for a half day the first day and I don't know how long later. I would have said "5 words"; she was being threatened with having her five children taken away and permanently put up for adoption. Not justifying it; just saying. Such is administrative ZOG law, 2011. The way I heard it, the FBI told Sheriff Becker I am not wanted for anything. "Its as easy as fishin' just to be a jog logician, and the guhrls, they're tryin' to look jewey."  I didn't do anything illegal, and they didn't raid.

The real truth is that the ADL/SPLC are de facto tentacles of both the FBI and Mossad; the entire structure is nothing but composite coordinated appendages of the Rothschild family and the Federal Reserve Pvt Corp. Follow the money. The quadrillion+ dollar cabal must be maintained. The rest of the world says they are causing the food inflation, that is, the revolutions! That is what they can not tolerate our public, continuing noticings of these facts as the American system implodes in penury.

I saw that Joe Snuffy/Kevin Harpham had publically offered me a place to stay when he read that I had been living in my dugout hole in the ground for three months, and posting from a public library. I decided to go WY because of the chance for some part-time light employment with small income tending cattle in the calving season and internet access. The offer there came from the former WY state director NA under Dr. Pierce. He had known and worked with Dr. Pierce. That counted for a lot in my decision. My new friend has been the ranch manager for 30 years, having come there when he was just 17.

I can really relate to 59 year old agers and thereabouts persons being completely unable to find the most menial of employments. But again, speaking vociferously against the chosenite banksters and their destruction of America has it's costs. I am aware of this harsh reality.

Rita Katz, who has lately been writing about me off the Mensheviks at the Vancouver Sun is, as I recall, the daughter of an Israeli airline stewardess who was one of the founders of Mossad. SITE seems to get all Al Qaeda vids before anyone else, incl CIA and cable networks.

Why is Kevin Harpham facing life, while Ed Steele's handyman is facing two years?

By the way, i think they still don't tell too much about where probable 1/8th jew Jared Loughner was surfing and posting. What's up with that?