Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012 #2527
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Asks Idaho Supreme Court for Reconsideration

After the above complaint was dismissed by the Idaho State Supreme Court, Steele asked for reconsideration. It is clear this time that he knows that Traci Whelan is on the Disciplinary Committee of the Idaho State Bar. Steele clearly didn't make any friends on the Idaho State Supreme Court with this motion.

He also forgot to mention that he was caught abusing the legal mail system to send steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. USMS stands for U.S. Marshall's Service.

Quote:
(Received 25 Aug, 2011)
http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/b...l/barcompl.pdf
Edgar Steele
Latah County Jail
POB 8068
Moscow, ID, 83843

August 22,2011

Idaho Supreme Court
POB 83720
Boise, ID 83720

Re: Docket # 39003-2011 (Ref# 11-358)

I protest the dismissal of my complaint about the ethical violation made by Traci Whelan by intentionally & illegally & unethically invading my 6th Amendment right to counsel by:

1.Opening and reading my sealed and marked "Legal Mail" to legitimate attorneys.

2.Secretly listening in to and recording my conversations by telephone with, not just attorneys, but also my "Attorneys of Record," in violation of, even, the illegal USMS policy of denying privacy and confidentially to Federal inmates with all Attorneys "not" of record," in two different jails.

3.Secretly listening in to my private, in-person conversations with my Attorneys of Record, both in Spokane County jail and in the Attorney-Client interview booths of the Federal District Courtt House in Boise, Idaho.

The Idaho Supreme Court's action thereby flies in the face of both the U.S. and Idaho Constitutions, violating and declaring void the oldest privilege of confidentiality known to the law.

That the Idaho Supreme Court thereby validates the grotesquely unethical and illegal conduct by a member of the professional conduct board of the Idaho Stae Bar is particularly repugnant to the rule of law and calls into question the integrity of each and every member of the bench of the Idaho Supreme Court.

I demand de novo review of this decision by the Idaho Supreme Court, with a full public hearing, including the full offer and preservation of evidentiary proof.

Edgar J Steele.
Here is the courts order. The designation "pro se" is for someone serving as their own attorney.

Quote:
http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/b...l/barcompl.pdf

In the Supreme Court of the State of Idaho

IN THE MATTER OF TRACI JO WHELAN,
ATTORNEY AT LAW
---------------
EDGAR J. STEELE,

Petitioner,

v.

IDAHO STATE BAR,

Respondent
An ORDER DISMISSING COMPLAINT was issued by this Court on August 11, 2011, and the above entitled appeal was subsequently closed. Thereafter, a LETTER dated August 22, 2011 (treated as a MOTION FOR RECONDIDERATION of this Court's August 11, 2011 Order Dismissing Complaint) was filed by Petitioner Edgar J. Steele on August 25, 2011. Therefore, good cause appearing,

IT HEREBY IS ORDERED that Petitioner Edgar J. Steele's LETTER (treated as a MOTION FOR RECONDIDERATION) be, and hereby is, DENIED as no new information has been provided to show misconduct on the part of Idaho Attorney Traci Jo Whelan, a lawyer member of the Professional Conduct Board of the Idaho State Bar.

DATED this 6th day of September, 2011.

By Order of the Supreme Court

Stephen W. Kenyon, Clerk

cc:Edgar J. Steele, pro se
Traci Jo Whelan
Idaho State Bar

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 7th, 2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: added links