Full Thread: #1 Hush Crimes Thread
View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2017 #4495
littlefieldjohn

Default Apes Rape and Murder Super Cute White SA Girl

Quote:
Last Friday night in South Africa, Cheslin Marsh and Hannah Cornelius were sitting in a car when 4 black males carjacked and beat them with bricks. They threw him into the car trunk and her into the backseat.

After getting beaten to a pulp, suffering a broken arm and concussion, he managed to escape. The beautiful young girl was found dead the next morning several miles away — gang-raped, strangled and stabbed to death. Hannah (above) was 21 years-old and a student at the University of Stellenbosch.

Notice how the mainstream media in our lands doesn’t cover such crimes. Only if a White did it.

Remember when Oscar Pistorius shot his good-looking blond girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in the toilet?

They covered the crap out of that trial in the US. They went on and on and on. Hell, “legal expert” Jew media boy Dan Abrams even went down there to cover the trial for ABC using CGI visuals to wow American audiences (he’s actually all over Jew TV since it’s all the same team).

But don’t expect the US media to breath a word about the murder of poor beautiful Hannah — blond or not. They don’t want us Whites to get it about these black animals.

I remember this ex pat lady from South Africa I once used to visit for business. She knew I was wise to the deal about the “Kafirs.”

Making small talk one day, I asked her if she saw that CNN Anthony Bourdain’s show where he visited SA to sample the food. She told me she wouldn’t watch Bourdain. Although she didn’t say so out loud, I got the distinct impression she knew Bourdain was a big fat Jew boy. BTW, Bourdain openly promotes White genocide.

Lots of folks are now getting wise to the dirty Jews and their violent, ugly pets.

In fact, Marxist South African Jews and international Jew media were the primary instigators in the upending of the country and turning it over to the worthless Kafirs.

The place is basically a pile of crap now, just like the rest of Africa. The place used to be the bread basket of Africa but now has to import food. Black outs and brown-outs are commonplace since the power infrastructure is so poorly maintained.

Hmmm, just like what the Jews are doing to the USA, come to think.

http://incogman.net/2017/05/apes-rap...l/#more-143060