View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default "James Bond - Live And Let Die" . . "racist" ?

For those who haven't seen that movie . . .
Bond is out to clear up a case of heroin epidemic . . His voyage takes him to America into the black underworld . . Almost all blacks featured in this movie follow a sinister creature , a man calling himself "Mister Big", a Negro gangster . . It turns out that "Mister Big" and Dr. Kananga , the diplomat of a small Carribean state called "San Monique" are in fact one and the same person . . Kananga is growing poppy by the plantations on his island ,protected by the obscure rites of a Vooddo sect . . As "Mister Big" he distributes them . . Like I said , almost all blacks in this movie follow this man and they are shown as being hostile towards us . . In fact the word 'honkey' is often used . . The whole movie appears like some kind of plot by Negroes in the Americas . . . .

I especially draw your attention towards two scenes . .

Foreign and strange . . not only are the Negroes here shown as that but also hostile towards us . . . .

The movie practically leaves out no black 'cliches' . . That they're different and hostile towards Europeans . .

So . . what do you think ?

"Racist" movie?

"Racist" in the sense that one wonders why the Political Correctness police hasn't shut it down . . .

By the way , I heard that the movie was 'controversial' from the beginning and in fact a black civil rights group ( operative at that time . . .) protested against a Bond movie with all black villains . .

What do y'all think ?