Full Thread: Kevin MacDonald
View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I've been thinking about a solution for all of this. And another poster on Occidental Dissent also thought about a way to make this a reality, using home schooling as a catylyst for networking and creating a family-friendly nucleus of white people dedicated to preserving their white genes.

People who care about home-schooling and the white race, and also preferentially are female, need to start up a website for creating a curriculum and exchanging ideas and getting their families together. We might have to re-institute arranged marriages.

The point is, you create a "we" of whites. An us and them.

This would be primarily for heterosexual whites (at least until the technology is in place for homosexuals to breed with each other), so I'm not doing this for myself.

I am selflessly thinking about what is best for the white race.
Thanks for caring, George! You're a peach.

I don't know if race alone is binding enough. The communities you describe exist, they are religious.

I do think, and have long argued for, a White HS curriculum. I think it would appeal to a lot of Christians, not just WN. As long as Christianity were not disrespected and the intellectual rigor were there.