Full Thread: Colleges, so called
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2010 #6
Ulysses Crane

I'm on my third semester, and I've only ran into a problem with frustration once. It was a few semesters ago, and a Jew queer and someone of unknown mixed races were discussing what America was, and they were going on about the influences of Native American culture in American culture. They were going on about how it's more important than the influences of European culture (!). I interrupted them, seething but I managed to pass that off as laughter, and asked them to name one instance of Native American culture in American culture. They drew up blanks. The Queerish Jew tried to cover his ass by rambling me some bullshit, making abstract references to maize. I just kept asking "Name a Native American influence on American culture". I ran with "maize" and pointed out how Europeans were farming for 10,000 years and how maize is just another one of the hundreds of crops introduced to Europeans from the outside, and how that's really not "culture". I then proceeded to rant like a professional wrestler about how America was an extension of Europe, and how it's always been seen as that until recently. The Spiciggerink or whatever it was chimed in about state names such as the Dakotas, but I countered his argument easily by saying that the original 13 colonies had not one name named after an Indian tribe, and again, the name of a state has nothing to do with culture.

The irony about that is that tobacco smoking would be an instance of Native American culture infused into American culture, but I'm sure those liberal fucktards would never want to bring that up. I was waiting for someone to mention that in the class, so I can proceed to rant about how many Americans smoking kills per year.

Long story short, if you're not articulate or learned enough to debate your opinions, then you will get frustrated in anything. Trust me, these liberals and even the professors aren't as well learned historically as the average awakened White Man. Put them in their goddamn place; you're certainly capable of. If you're worried about your grades because you need that 4.0, well, then keep your mouth shut until you get into medical school, or talk to other students or look at ratemyprofessor to avoid professors that give you bad grades for disagreeing with their opinions. There's this one horrible kike lady in my school that everyone says to avoid, because if you disagree with say, abortion (the area I'm in is quite conservative), she'll tell you off and insult you, so it's safe to assume that she won't be giving you a good grade, even if you deserve one.