View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2019 #18
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Question: "Who created the CTMU?"

Answer: The CTMU is logically idempotent and therefore requires no external creator.

By "logically idempotent", we mean that the CTMU (aka Ultimate Reality, aka God) self-potentiates even as it self-actualizes from that selfsame potential in one single operation. Together, self-potentialization and self-actualization are called "conspansion".

From a logical standpoint, this is exactly what the Cosmic Creator must do - or if one prefers, how the Cosmic Creator Self-configures - in order to generate a reality like that in which we find ourselves.

Deny it, and you are (1) in violation of the rules of logic mandated by God Himself, and (2) insofar as logic is a primary feature of the Self-configuration of God, you are attributing logical inconsistency and incoherence to the Almighty, which amounts to a denial of existence.

(I wouldn't do that if I were you. ;-)

I am not convinced the Eternal Creator can intervene and snuff out the Earth of all its inhabitants who have succumbed to evil. There would be no need for any divine intervention because man would have done God's retribution by destroying themselves. Unless Chris Langan was simply using an allegory of speech.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 15th, 2019 at 10:19 AM.