View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2008 #100
USNN88
ANSWP

USNN88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
USNN88's signature, as follows, gives us good insight:

Adolf Hitler: "All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach." (unquote)

Which means, as I suggested, short articles and lots of cartoons, graphics, and photos. So VNN'ers should post their inputs here and now, so Alex can take a look at them and say "yes" or "no".

My computer doesn't allow me to copy and paste cartoons from other sites to this thread. How about some help. Go find "stuff" and post your suggested "stuff" here. OK ??
Don't forget the second quote as the 2 go together in my view.

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." -Adolf Hitler

We are all within the belly of the enemy, so we must ensure that the paper will also surprise the reader as well as instill "terror" in to the lump of coal where the heart should be in any non white that happens to get a copy.