Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2011 #2295
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Anything not already repeated in the last six months other than more "first hand report" hearsay?

"In case you haven't heard:"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
... I will post the others shortly... I will comment after watching these videos...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Why do you suppose Mr. Pauly posted links when we already had the Free Edgar Steele post stating: "If interested, one link provides all the video: Free Edgar Steele - KXLY footage" [http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=690]

KXLY on-camera interview of Mr. Steele in jail, 11/3/2011

2011 November 4

by admin

Here we have links to KXLY’s reporting and interview of Mr. Steele in jail, by reporter Melissa Luck. First, some snips of the article. Below are not only links to the evening news report excerpt of Mr. Steele on camera, but to the full interview. We include the first few paragraphs off their web site. (Make sure to scroll down all the way for the unedited footage.)

“He’s been called a racist and a liar, and convicted of trying to hire someone to kill his wife. But, a North Idaho attorney says he’s none of those things – and has done nothing wrong. Now, less than a week away from his sentencing, Edgar Steele is speaking out about what he considers a vast conspiracy to put him away for life.

His case has all the makings of a Hollywood thriller. It began in June 2010, with a man charged with hiring a handyman to blow up his wife’s car. Cyndi Steele made a call for help from a Coeur d’Alene mechanic’s shop.”
<SNIP>
“I just pulled into the Quaker State oil change and they went underneath my car,” she told 911 dispatchers. “They were going to do an oil change and they found a pipe bomb under my car.”
Here is the complete email sent to Ms. Luck, Executive Producer of this news report by Cyndi Steele. The highlighted text was not read during the TV report.

“Dear Ms. Luck

Caught the 5:00 pm preview discussion regarding my husband’s interview at 6:00 pm tonight.
I just want to state for the record, that my husband is innocent and I don’t say that blindly, because I, the government’s “alleged victim,” will not put my life at risk for anyone. The only people that have victimized me is the FBI, the prosecutors and the court. They have done nothing but lie and have run this case with nothing but judicial misconduct, including violating the 5th and 6th Amendments rights by invading his attorney-client privileges and then some. So, when they wrongly sentence my husband, they are wrongly sentencing me as well, by depriving me the rest of my life with my husband and destroying a family that was a happy, solid and loving before his wrongful arrest.

Sincerely,
Cyndi Steele ”

[LINK TO ARTICLE WITH TV INTERVIEW EXCERPT]

Here are the segments that comprise all footage that KXLY recorded. If there’s any question about Mr. Steele’s mental faculties or general physical condition, watch these and see what you think his state is, as of Oct 31. In this writer’s opinion, Mr. Steele is in top of form and there are a good number of excellent sound bites in this footage.

[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 1]
[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 2]
[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 3]
[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 4]

Last edited by -JC; November 5th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.