View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017 #26
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I wouldn't really define myself as a Taoist at all either, more of a nationalist, plain and simple.

Like a Jew, I support my own nation and people, first.

As for 'God' and 'uncanny experiences':

And then if you want to get carried away with things, you can listen to Tom Campbell trying to solve the hard consciousness problem (and he does get carried away eventually - although he blankets everything by saying his model is metaphor/allegory):

MSc Physics - Systems Engineer (former NASA scientist) Tom Campbell on the Hard Consciousness Problem

(In 15 words or less: he says it's all a supercomuter-hologram, and there's some God operating within it.)

Many physicists say the same (at least about the hologram part):

You want to be able to tell a kid something other than "it's all BS" or "go look at the Bible and join a church if you're interested" ... and those five "gurus" I mentioned basically (as well as a few scientists) satisfy all my questions. I just wish it could be condensed into a small book/new bible for our people lol.

Let me close by saying I'm not going to go into the difference between an uncanny experience that convinces one this is a panentheist reality (aka there is some kind of God/Larger Consciousness System) vs pantheist (aka atheistic), as that's up to the interpretation of the individual.

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 24th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.