View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2019 #43
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
For you people in Austria and Germany I guess it's hard to imagine how mud infested the KWA is.
. . I've never been to the USA ( yet . .) , hell , I do not even know the exact situation in Austria but . . I can imagine . .

After all , the USA were among the first nations in the world to 'embrace' enforced multiculturalism . . .

I can imagine how bad it must be . . .

I don't think Europe ( even though on a road to ) is nearly as multiculti as the USA ( yet ) . .

You Americans always had the groids , nowadays ALL 'mud peoples' of the world immigrate to the US en masse . . You may not have as much Muslims ( yet ? ) ; the NWO is busy 'sending' them to Europe , but especially spics . .

Quote:
I know you got the Turks and that but overall for years Europe has been mostly white minus some Jews.
No . . the Muslims are growing in number and are a serious threat . . .

Quote:
While you will run into towel heads and Turks in Germany you still wont run into the large quantities of spics, niggers and other various muds that infest the KWA.
Yes . . everybody wants to be an American . . . . In a way , it was a good move by the NWO ( from their perspective ) to let Muslims into Europe . .they always were 'lusty' for that continent . .

I hear you Americans have the most serious problem with spics mostly from Mexico nowadays . . Another 'smart move' by the NWO since the Mexicans have always been lusty for supposedly 're-conquering' parts of the USA which you took in the Mexican-American war . . .

So . . overall . . yes , the USA might be more multicultural than Europe ( especially the cities ) . . The demographical predictions in both the USA and Europe are not promising if things continue the way they are . .