View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011 #2638
Roberto Muehlenkamp

My previous post was followed by two more hysterical "Anders" freakouts from the error of nature called Greg Gerdes, who still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

36th reference to my post 2495 (85th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before posting this simple statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

The deplorable Werd/Drew J hasn't shown up yet, and neither has his pal, the feeble-minded loony Carmelo "Blogbuster" Lisciotto.

Fortunately littlefieldjohn did us the favor of breaking the monotony of Gerdes' "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts and my yawning replies thereto, by trumpeting the CODOH message posted on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 pm by another "Revisionist" inveterate liar and whimpering coward, the filthy little worm Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis.

Of course littlefieldjohn is not breaking news. Before Hargis' infantile blather had reached littlefieldjohn's corner of the trailer park, I had already responded to it as follows:

Quote:
Meanwhile, on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", Chicken-shit liar Jonnie “Hannover” Hargis does us the favor of a big blustering freak-out. So let’s have some fun with the slobbering idiot.

Quote:
Hargis wrote:Jewish supremacist Muehlenkamp
… isn’t even Jewish, bird-brain. And what is more, he has written more than most critics of "Revisionism" about non-Jewish victims of Nazi crimes.

Quote:
Hargis wrote:shoots himself again in referring to Andrzej Kola and Kola's so called 'excavations'.
Wishful thinking is also thinking, and obviously the only thinking that poor Jonnie is capable of.

Quote:
Hargis wrote:You couldn't get Muehlenkamp to damage his reputation anymore (if there's anything left of it) if he tried. Of course that is a problem for Jewish supremacists in general, they're desperately trying to defend allegations which are so easily shot down.
Hollow hysterical bluster. If the results of Prof. Kola’s archaeological research are so easy to "shoot down", how come that even the ablest "Revisionists" guru, Carlo Mattogno (who at least has some brains and some guts, which cannot be said of Hargis) made such a lousy job of it, as demonstrated in my series Carlo Mattogno on Belzec Archaeological Research? How come he has (except for a feeble and long debunked go at the first two installments) remained indecorously silent (as he would surely say if the shoe was on the other foot) to my debunking of his vaunted response to my original Bełżec critique? The last installment of that debunking was published almost two years ago, go figure.

Quote:
Hargis wrote:They must continue to lie in order to support their previous lies; Muehlenkamp is a prime example.
I strongly doubt that poor Hargis could demonstrate one claim against better knowledge of mine if he tried, whereas the opposite is a piece of cake (Hargis lies every time he sings his old song, for instance).

Quote:
Hargis wrote:Read these about Kola and his fraudulent digs and notice the desperate lengths that Jewish supremacists go to:

'Mass graves found at Nazi camp [?]'

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1194

excerpt:

absurd statements about Sobibor:

According to alleged eyewitness, Alexander Pechersky, gassings at Sobibor took place via a black heavy substance which exited in spirals from holes in the roof. Then the floor of the gas chamber opened

up, and the bodies fell directly into wagons placed in the basement.

From Entertainment Weekly:

"At the concentration camp in Sobibor, Poland, the Nazis assembled squawking schools of geese to cover the shrieks of inmates who were being gassed."

Another alleged eyewitness, Zelda Metz, talks of death via chlorine, and added... “then the floor opened automatically. The bodies fell into wagons on a railroad track which passed through the gas chambers and took the corpses to the ovens.”

I notice that in an alleged excavation there is no mention of gas chambers with opening floors, in fact they give no evidence for gas chambers at all. What happened to the chlorine according to the alleged eyewitness? They give no evidence for the alleged 250,000. They give no evidence as to who, how, & how many were in the alleged mass graves. There is no verifiable study to consult, only an assertion of one.

and you gotta love this:

The detainees were told they were going to be deloused and were led to the "showers." These were in fact gas chambers linked up to the exhaust systems of large ***diesel engines*** of the sort used in U-boats ...

Oops.

and:

'Sobibor camp debunked'

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=57

plus

'New “Memorial Center” Planned for the Sobibór “Death Camp”'

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6152&p=43218
Unsurprisingly Hargis’ blather is as desperate and feeble as one can think of, consisting of little more than links or references to silly straw-man arguments about actual or supposed inaccuracies such as one is bound to find in any witness testimony about any given subject and especially in testimonies about traumatically violent events, without that meaning (except to feeble "Revisionist" minds) that things didn’t happen as becomes apparent from the core elements in which all known eyewitness accounts (usually provided independently of each other) coincide, moreover as the these core elements are confirmed by documentary and physical evidence.

While Hargis and his fellow idiots try to convince themselves that they "debunk" a historical record they don’t like by making a big bloody fuss about this and that inaccuracy in evidence pertaining to the record, the bloggers on HC have made mincemeat of the more intelligent (well, not always …) arguments of the only researchers worth the name that "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land is left with, Messrs. Mattogno, Graf and Kues. For instance, besides my aforementioned Bełżec series, there are the following articles on HC debunking key claims about mass graves and cremation at Chełmno and at the Aktion Reinhard camps:

Mattogno on Chełmno Mass Graves

Mattogno on Chełmno Cremation (Part 1)

Mattogno on Chełmno Cremation (Part 2)

Mattogno on Chełmno Cremation (Part 3)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on the Aktion Reinhard(t) Mass Graves (1)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on the Aktion Reinhard(t) Mass Graves (2)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on the Aktion Reinhard(t) Mass Graves (3)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on the Aktion Reinhard(t) Mass Graves (4)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on Aktion Reinhard(t) Cremation (1)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on Aktion Reinhard(t) Cremation (2)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on Aktion Reinhard(t) Cremation (3)

Mattogno, Graf & Kues on Aktion Reinhard(t) Cremation (4)

The response to these articles – not only from MGK, but (as far as I know) from the entire "Revisionist" community – is deafening silence, which is easy to understand. After all it’s a lot easier and much more pleasant to make a fuss about accounts of squawking geese, black smoke, opening floors and other irrelevant inaccuracies in testimonies of witnesses who were not close enough to the events described to render them accurately or (as was probably the case with Pechersky, for instance) were merely recalling hearsay. Especially when it is done on a forum where forum for mutual "Revisionist" backslapping where opposition is silenced by cowardly censorship, Hargis being particularly notorious for deleting posts and banning posters as soon as they make him feel uneasy.

Of course Hargis doesn’t believe all the shit he writes, otherwise he wouldn’t be hiding in his warm and cozy Führerbunker but come out and test his pathetic claims in the cold world of open debate. And even in the Führerbunker he sometimes manages to convince one or the other "Revisionist" (e.g. Stan Clemo) that "Revisionism" is a load of horse manure.
As littlefieldjohn seems to be a fan of Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis, maybe he can convince the fellow to leave the safety of his warm and cozy Führerbunker and join us at this lovely place.