Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2014 #34
Joe_Smith

Another thing to remember is to not impose the situation of America onto whites all around the world. The United States is a peculiar case that has no comparison.

In most of Europe except Britain, if you were to point out some of the stuff we're talking about here to the average person, they would reflect upon it and agree. That's why it's illegal in those countries. In Italy they'll kick down your door for having an account on Stormfront. In Germany, a Stasi-like network of spies and agents has deeply embedded itself in all of the opposition groups. In, France, you get fined and jailed for doing the fucking Dieudonne gesture.

In America, the culture of the mass man polices itself. I won't forget an experience I had not long ago where I was eating with some friends and went outside for a cigarette. A white guy in his 20's struck up a small talk conversation with me. I brought up the fascinating topic of scientists landing a rover on a comet and allegedly being on the brink of discovering the origin of life. He made a strange face and said "I don't know man, who gives a shit about that stuff, I'm too busy getting laid".

The gullibility of whites in America isn't Christian, it's apathy. Propaganda should be calibrated around snapping people out of their slumber through their emotions first, and informing them later. The Jews of America get to these people by making their spiritual and mental arsenic flavorless, then mix it into an ice cold glass of 90% sugar Lemonade.