Old July 24th, 2008 #810
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
There it is Roberta:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Just for you.

Read it and weep - jewbitch.
You have serious delusions of adequacy, Mr. Gerdes. Actually, as I said already, I’m laughing at your cowardice in not explaining applicants how their application for the reward will be processed after they have published proof meeting the challenge requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine, and in not letting them know that the winning applicant will have to run after 21 characterless (and probably also penniless) Jew-hating faggots for the share of the reward money to which each of these frauds has committed.

Quote:
Simplified, clarified and focused.

So simple, even a retard like you should be able to understand it.
What even a retard can see is that Gerdes excluded Belzec and Chelmno from the challenge.

Current text, 24.07.2007 12:56 hours GMT:

Quote:
THERE WAS NO TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.
Previous text, as per screenshot made on 18.07.2008 14:17 hours GMT:

Quote:
Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

NO GRAVES = NO TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST

Page 17 of 24 The National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and ...
18-07-2008 http://www.nafcash.com/

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged holocausts at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor.
So Belzec and Chelmno are not included in the challenge anymore, Mr. Gerdes?

Why is that? Did you get cold feet? Did someone tell you that Prof. Kola’s Belzec report alone, or Mrs. Golden’s article in ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, may be considered by a court of law as sufficient proof to meet the challenge requirements?

Quote:
And because of your insistence, I made sure to include the BONUS SOBIBOR REWARD. (Are you happy now?)
Once again:

Quote:
From my post # 799 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=799 :

Quote:
Err, where did I "insist" that the "Sobibor Bonus Reward" – your very own idea – be included in the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

Exact quote with post number and link to the post, please.

Or an admission that you have been lying again.
Where’s that quote or admission, Gerdes?

Also too cowardly to provide either, aren’t you?
Quote:
Write it stone Retardo, that is the last major change that there will be in THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.
So Belzec and Chelmno will be left out for good? Thanks, that’s very instructive.

Quote:
Now what are you waiting for you disgusting bitch?
As I said in post # 798 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=798 :

Quote:
I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site to make Gerdes’ nightmares come true or for Gerdes to finally snap and be put into a strait-jacket and placed in a rubber cell, whatever happens first.

Looks like there’s a good chance it will be the latter.
And I enjoy the "disgusting bitch" and other furious invective expressing a exposed fraud’s and coward’s helpless rage, by the way. Please keep it coming!

Quote:
After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?
I’m not so sure about that, actually. Sometimes I feel like shutting you people up, sometimes I think that would be a shame because your hysterical demonstrations of utter imbecility are so much fun to watch.

Quote:
So are you going to get on with it - or what?
What part of what I quoted in my HC article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html :

Quote:
Nothing to make a fuss about, actually. I’ve become so interested in the subsoil of these camps, especially Sobibor, that I intend to find out as much as I can about it for this reason already. If I can get my findings published in Archeology or Skeptic magazine, or at least co-author an article in one of those publications, that would be great. And if doing so furthermore forces an intellectual midget and lowly piece of scum to pay me 100,000 dollars, that would be the icing on the cake.
is too hard for your manure-filled sparrow-brain to understand?

Of course I getting on with it. And I’m not even in a hurry to get it over with. The longer stinking Gerdes suffers in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true and hysterically spouts his self-projecting invective to calm himself down, the worse for "Revisionism" and the better for its opponents.

So please keep up the chicken-chimp show, Mr. Gerdes. KEEP MAKING MY DAY.