Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2012 #2618
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default No, Mr. Pauly, "The purpose of this thread is [NOT] to alert WN to a swindle..."

Doesn't seem like anyone else is chiming-in in support of Donald Pauly's posts. Maybe they're simply through with him. I just can't keep myself from taking his bait because I don't like seeing him permitted to continue single-minded and mean-spirited spinning what's happened. Most children outgrow "I know you are but what am I" schoolyard name-calling by puberty. That's about the time that normal children get over desperate pleas for attention which some continue with flaming, trolling, whatever, even though it is made clear to them that it is unwelcome. But "Pauly" persists in attempting to intimidate, hijack, even moderate this discussion to the point of insisting that "The purpose of this thread is..."

Well, it is NOT for Pauly to misrepresent himself in one post as attempting to encourage WN about the FBI when in many previous posts Pauly refers to them as "the Famous But Incompetent" or discouraging WN from assisting financially in Mr. Steele's appeal or getting medically-necessary cardiovascular surgery. Exercise certainly does not prevent the need for all such surgery. There are untoward effects to even taking aspirin but arguably, as in the case of Mr. Steele's surgery, the benefits outweigh the costs.

Let me make myself absolutely clear on one important point of such discussions: I've not accused Pauly of being anything like a paid disruptor. However, I respect the work of Edgar J. Steele in illuminating the importance of White nationalism and the tactics and strategy of its enemies. I have never speculated on Mr. Steele's guilt or innocence relative to his instant incarceration: I know what I know and know what I don't know. I do not however respect the work of Pauly in that, sadly, for most readers, style is more important than content and Pauly not only does NOT know what he does not know and hopefully just fails to appreciate what-- by association-- he does to the image of the character of those who subscribe to Mr. Steele's worldview. And Pauly does not do that by convincing others of the badness of Mr. Steele, Mr. Steele's wife and other supporters but by the hopefully unintended consequence of simply looking like a flaming asshole himself. A little self-awareness if not shame, much less thread moderation by its originator, would tend to mitigate more of the same damage. But then that wouldn't be free speech, now would it, or do readers think that's how Dr. William Pierce would have seen this sort of indulgence of libel/slander?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The purpose of this thread is to alert White Nationalists of the giant swindle being perpetrated by the Steele camp and to warn them not to give any money to it. It is also to provide a bit of optimism that the FBI will not bother you if you don't try to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb... There is a much bigger hope that readers will see how dangerous heart surgery is because it ALWAYS causes brain damage. The point here is that exercise is essential for coronary health to avoid the need for heart surgury... .

Last edited by -JC; June 6th, 2012 at 11:57 AM.