View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2006 #4
Abzug Hoffman

Default Littlegeneva.com confused but interesting today

...Pastor Tim Bayly, who is a big fan of Dishonest Doug, has discovered a "blog [called Badlands] that is racist to the core, and also obscene, sacrilegious, and blasphemous…

"These men claim to be followers of Christ but it would be hard to find a more perfect example of what men would look and sound like who had been given over to the Evil One after knowing something of the ministry of the Holy Spirit… [T]he Body of Christ should be leading the way in excommunicating these men who, in the Name and House of our Lord, turn the Christian faith into an instrument of cultural and racial hegemony while impudently denying their sin. Let such men be cast out of the Household of Faith, and let men who connive at such brothers be rebuked to their face, in the presence of the whole congregation."

Does Bayly really think that those who call a Black soccer player a monkey and throw bananas at him truly believe that he is not a man, but an actual monkey? It’s called "smack" in negrified sports lingo, and it happens all the time. At a recent Super Bowl, darkie Ray Buchanan, while wearing a spiked dog collar, said darkie Shannon Sharpe looks like a horse. Sharpe responded, "Tell Ray to put the eyeliner, the lipstick, and the high heels away. I’m not saying he’s a cross-dresser, but that’s just what I heard." Baseball and boxing are notorious for "smack," and there are hardly any White players left in either game. It’s rude, insulting, and childish, but no one takes it seriously. It’s like when little boys trade insults and one of them says, "Your mother…" It deserves a good spanking, but not even the little boys believe the insults are true. That’s not the point. The purpose of trash talk is to make the opponent lose his composure. At a sports event, fans try to join the game. They try to make as much noise and create as many distractions as possible to throw the opposing team off balance, and they know that racial epithets are more "effective" than any other. If "goat rapist" were more effective, it would be used instead. In the World Cup example that Bayly cites, a racial insult was so effective that it caused the player to leave the field. "Mission accomplished," as far as the lunatic fans are concerned.

I’m not excusing this behavior. On the contrary, sportsmanship and civility are White concepts, and they were commonplace prior to integration. I would not be surprised if statistics show that Blacks are far more guilty of talking "smack." Keep in mind that these are the same geniuses who call each other "nigga" as a term of endearment but get violent when they are called the very same word, nigger, by Whites. Bayly is only upset because, like all guilty White liberals, he has found one example of a Black player being humiliated by Whites, and he uses this as a segue to call for the excommunication of "poisonous" Little Genevans. Never mind that he hasn’t attempted to prove the falsehood of a single thing we have said.

The best part of all is where Bayly admits that "Neither the Apostle Paul nor the Holy Spirit would get past the editors of our day with this from Titus 2: ‘Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons. This testimony is true.’" His only explanation is that the Holy Spirit has the right to say this, but no one else can ever again conclude such a thing, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. In other words, the Holy Spirit would be a racist if He were not the Holy Spirit. As another commenter puts it, "Was it a sin for Paul to say that? I think we have to say no, based on our view of Biblical Inspiration." He thinks we have to say no. Then he admits: "Was Paul racist in Titus 2, and is that sin? I don’t know."

Bayly insists that "the Holy Spirit did not ‘cast epithets’ at the Cretans." He was told, "If ‘evil beast’ isn’t an epithet, there’s no such thing as an epithet. Really, Tim. You’re just making yourself look silly." Then someone posted this from John Calvin: "The Apostle…would never have spoken so harshly of the Cretans, if he had not been moved by very strong reasons. What term more reproachful than these opprobrious epithets can be imagined; that they were ‘lazy, devoted to the belly, destitute of truth, evil beasts’? Nor are these vices charged against one or a few persons, but he condemns the whole nation."

Here’s one of the comments that Bayly deleted: "I noticed on the sidebar of topics that one is Race. I clicked on it, and found an essay written by Tim’s own father where he said back in 1965 that the gross immorality and incredible levels of violence among Negroes (his own word) were the main reasons most white people didn’t like them. He cited one black school where 70% of the kids were illegitimate. This horrified him. Have things gotten any better with levels of immorality and violence among blacks in 40 years? Hardly. Now, the illegitimacy race is 70% among all of them. It seems to me that a very good case can be made that there are very good and moral reasons for avoiding living around, or having your children associate with, a group of people with these horrible behavior problems. And yet who is speaking about this today? I haven’t seen it on here, and in my own church, the PCA, the only talk about race is apologizing for past ‘racism’ and the need for ‘racial reconciliation.’ It seems to me that any discussion about ‘racism’ that doesn’t address the tangle of pathologies in the black community is no discussion at all."

Yet another comment Bayly deleted is from our good friend Mark: "Kinists do not deny the multiplicity of ‘nations’ in heaven. Indeed, the very fact that there will be a multiplicity of nations in heaven implies that nations have not ceased to exist, and indeed bear the physical characteristics of their heritage. To deny this is to deny the bodily resurrection. These nations and tribes being referred to in the holy text are not political entities. Far from it, they are the ‘families of man.’ These family characteristics are cherished, and thus retained in the bodily resurrection, along with other types of group belonging. Indeed, the bodily resurrection is not of a generic body, but a finished body that reflect the glory of human diversity - that diversity which is paid lip service by theological liberals who deny the historic creeds of the Church and the faith of their fathers, while peddling a philosophy of human biological unity that is Babylonian in origin. The site several comments refer to is Badlands, and its author, Badonicus, is not an Identity adherent. Not that the details matter much to those who slander him from the shadows. He acknowledges fully the salvational gift that has been extended to all tribes and types of men. He simply does not believe that the descendants of the pilgrim founders of this nation, or the White immigrants of Europe, should have to bear in perpetuity the cost of the social pathologies of ‘people of color’ which have been blamed on everything from colonialism to slavery - and now on the invisible bugaboos of ‘discrimination’ or ‘racism.’ Note that the proximate cause has transmogrified from something that is an extant historical fact to an invisible emotional and mental force which radiates through society like kryptonite, weaking the noble ‘people of color.’ We have moved from historical explanations to psychological ones because the aforementioned pathologies appear to be intractable."

In very conservative Alabama, an atheist White nationalist who doesn’t believe in the Holoswindle got a higher percentage of the vote than Roy Moore, the well-known Christian and former Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. "Imagine what a man with Moore’s name recognition, love of God, and the guts to speak out for White people would have done. But it’s too late for Roy. Instead of making history, he’s destined for the dustbin of history - running for prez with the Constitution Party, where you’re free to talk about Judeojesus all day long to all the CP members and their Jonestown-style rainbow families."

"There’s one case that tells us everything we need to know about what will happen after gay marriage becomes the law of the land… And that’s what Olasky the Jew doesn’t want you to know - that throwing out the historic and biblical laws against interracial marriage led directly to gay marriage being legalized."