View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from same link above]

Republic1971 3 days ago
Try looking up statistics on interracial FBI crime sometime. The numbers are not even close. Even though blacks make up 16 percent of the population.

In case you did not know there can be racism without oppression. Plenty of documented racist acts done against people of all colors. The issue is the professor only see racism in any form done against blacks. Which is why the will never win her suit. Educated teach all forms of racism or do not teach the subject at all. Of course students have an issue with selective teaching. So would the black students if she only talked about black violent racism against whites.

I should know all about it. Why? That's because my father was murdered in seventies for just being white. In fact when asked why they attacked him they stated was just looking for the next white guy. No justice for my family. My family was sacrificed to avoid a race war by Major White of Boston. In fact would not even let us pull plug on vegetative brain dead father(By order the Mayor). The case is documented, written about and change state law(Boston MA). My family could not even talk to the press(gag order). Same thing in LA Riots when white people were targeted for just being white. Plenty of documented cases in that riot. cases such as the two black guys who covered a white 13-year-old with gasoline and lit him on fire, saying “You get what you deserve, white boy” (Kansas City, Mo.) Other way around it's a hate crime. 20 black kids who beat up white Mathew Owens sitting on his own porch “for Trayvon” (Mobile, Ala.). Nor do you seem to understand is 16 percent of population commits 50 percent of all the murders in USA. Of which some are based solely on the persons skin color. Happens everyday just does not get reported. Because of this belief that Blacks cannot commit a violent racist act. Pretty much same belief as this professor.

So we see the media, the law, and the politicians work together to create a White-hostile environment. That, if anything, is exactly what structural racism or institutional racism means.