View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008 #912
Greg Gerdes

Goddess:

"So, you see, you continue to have no intention of stopping your verbal abuse - at least not until I see to it that Herr Gerdes stops questioning you."

Retardo:

"Actually what I’m saying is that I’m not leaving this forum unless Gerdes shuts his trap."

Yes, and let's see what the cowardly faggot has erected around herself so as to avoid answering any of my questions (What's the point of being here Roberta if you cowardly refuse to participate?):

Retardo:

"I’m waiting for you to explain the relevance of your demands"

LOL!!! She challenges me to a debate about Sobibor, and now says I have to explain to her the relevance of my questions? Mmmmmm. Let's see, is the question: Where are theses alleged 7 "huge mass graves" located anyway Roberta? a relevant or irrelevant question to a person who challenged me to a debate based on the alleged volume of the alleged Sobibor graves?

What an utter coward you are Roberta. (Thank you.)

Roberta:

"If you want your questions answered on this forum, then you’ll have to change the NAFCASH site in the sense that proof meeting the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge may also be published on this forum instead of in SKEPTIC magazine. Make that change, and then you can put questions – insofar as relevant in the context of the NAFCASH challenge requirements – on the table here. Until you have made that change, shut the fuck up."

She then makes a most absurd demand that she knows will not (and for all practical purposes - can not) be made. And her telling me to "shut the fuck up" is simply a tacit admission that she's a cornered rat with nothing left but her childish antics.

Then she contradicts herself (imagine that!) with this gem:

"Actually I don’t wish him to shut up at all... As to his questions related to the Sobibor mass graves, read what I have told him several times already: insofar as these questions are relevant in the context of the NAFCASH challenge (otherwise they are irrelevant, and irrelevant questions need not be answered), I shall answer them, when I have the necessary information, in the manner required on the NAFCASH site, i.e. in an article to be published in SKEPTIC magazine. If Gerdes wants the answers posted on this forum, he must change that site in the sense that evidence meeting the challenge requirements may also be provided by posting on this forum instead of an article in SKEPTIC magazine."

And this one is really a gem. After I caught the lying jewbitch is yet another lie, she tries to dodge this fact with:

Originally Posted by Gerdes
Let's see proof – or is this just another one of your baseless lies?

Roberta:

"Care to know what Prof. Kola is pissed off about, Mr. Gerdes? That’s information not in the public domain you will have to pay for. How much are you willing to pay?

What an utter liar and coward you are Roberta. (Thank you.)

So she wants’ to leave so bad it's killing her, but she then says she won't leave unless I "shut my trap," but she continues to lie and refuse to answer the most simple questions all the while erecting conditions that she knows won't / can't be obliged. And of course, any inconvenient question she avoids answering by just saying that "it's not relevant."

What an utter coward you are Roberta. (Thank you, thank you, thank you.)

Have I ever told you Roberta, that you're priceless?

BTW Roberta, I must have really touched a nerve when I mentioned your father. Just how many times did he tell you that you were worthless? How old were you when your dad first figured out that you were a faggot?