Full Thread: Macedonia!
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2009 #19
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
Honestly? I have no idea, the only way I would be able to provide you with a liable answer would be by submitting myself to a DNA analysis test.

But since it seems to be higly unreliable, I have not done so.

An example, James Watson (DNA pioneer) has been tested and found to be a nigger:

Which of course tells you what a risible masquerade the DNA analysis "industry" has been turned unto by being kosher owned.

Aside from this issue, I see you post on Stormfront too and in the Macedonia thread Bulgarians, Croatians, FYROMians, Greecs etc... Are saying they are Macedonians.

Do you have pictures of real Macedonians (not the wannabees)? If so, could you post them, please?

You are not fair...

Tell the man from where are yours origin, is that Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Escimo, Indian...whatever, this is free forum, if you dont know what you are (i think that you know what you are) you can choose some nation or mix nations, it is yust to defend yours attitude about Macedonia and Macedonians.

In name of Christ.......fight against communist