Full Thread: Hungary
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2009 #24
Arrow_Cross
Axis Hatemonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
I am curious why Hungary is not highlighted more by the White community with the obvious movement from within to combat the Jew and its inherent cancerous effect on White society. Hungary has upset Israeli "news commentors" Some Jew commentators seem to be trying to shift the focus on gypsies. Does anyone closer than I to Hungarian politics or life have any insight on this? Much positive stuff has already been posted in this thread.
I guess it doesn't get any closer than me on these forums, so let me answer from the best of my knowledge.

First of all, this is a tiny, mutiliated, insignificant country we're talking about, about 33% of its size a century ago. Having a population of 10 million, even in the middle of Europe, just doesn't hold much sway over any international trends.

Secondly, it still has a lot of traditional enemies in its neighbourhood, namely Romania and a miriad of tiny Slavic nations. Not on the pretentious levels of current international politics of course, but on a social and cultural level. People from these states, people with roots from these states, or people who sympathise with these states will not be eager to report or cheer on the rise of the Hungarian national spirit, and what the public attitude towards Gypsies is, is really nothing unique east of the Iron Curtain.

All in all, we're poor like church mice, but at least we'll not fall... for a very long time.